A full cup of hot, steaming soup would be incomplete without soft, finely diced tomatoes. However, not all vegetable choppers are suited for tomato soup. The chopper, whether manual or electric, should be long-lasting, convenient, and multifunctional, as well as a good value for money. Not only should you look for a chopper that can easily cut and chop different types of vegetables, fruits, and nuts within a second when purchasing a chopper and investing once, but you should also look for a chopper that can easily cut and chop different types of vegetables, fruits, and nuts within a second!. So, in this post, we’ve offered five fantastic vegetable choppers that are ideal for whipping up a wonderful tomato soup in just a few minutes!
Let’s list the best vegetable choppers for Tomatoes and soup
Our specialists have created a list of the top 5 vegetable choppers for preparing tomato soup after extensive study. There are both manual and electric choppers on the list. Let’s look through the specifics of these vegetable choppers. Also, don’t forget to read the buyers’ advice at the conclusion of the post.
Home Puff HP-MED-CHPR Vegetable Chopper
- Built quality: - Comes with sturdy built quality with robust materials. BPA free materials used, which are safe for everyday use.
- Features: - Save time as money with the easy pull tab cutter mechanism. 1 pull equals 12 cuts to save time and energy. No electricity required.
- Design: - Comes with a unique design that also serves as a container to store and keep food fresh. 400ml capacity with compact design that fits everywhere.
- Efficiency: - Durable sharp blades make short work of chopping vegetables, salad, fruits and more.
- Warranty: - Comes with a company warranty of 1 year, which keep you covered all year round after purchase.
This vegetable chopper is perfect for slicing tomatoes and for making soup. It has sharp stainless steel blades and an anti-skid base for quick and precise chopping. It also has a safe, sturdy, and pleasant soft grip lid, an easy pull cord, and a wide handle for leverage. The ergonomic conical shape and durable ABS food-grade plastic ensure the finest possible chop.
It is easy to use & prevents sliding thanks to the rubber soft grip. Chopping may be varied thanks to the four various types of blades. The container has the capacity to chop a large number of tomatoes and other ingredients at once. This device not only allows you to chop veggies for your dishes, but it also allows you to make various shapes and sizes, giving your food a more appealing appearance. It also has 3 stainless steel blades with a 900ml storage capacity.
- Easy cleaning
- Good capacity
- Powerful and versatile
- Very convenient
- Takes time to cut dry fruits
Ritu Stainless Steel 12 in 1 Chipser Slicer, Green and White
This multifunctional vegetable chopper has 12 different functions that I like the most. It can also be used for a number of applications. It has a one-of-a-kind push button that makes slicing hard vegetables and fruit easily. The sturdy handle is constructed of stainless steel & is very durable.
Ritu Stainless steel vegetable chopper is made with high-quality stainless steel blades and a large storage base that is added for storing sliced tomatoes. It is made of high quality plastic. It weighs only 730 grams and is 11.43 x 31.5 x 13.21 cm in size.
- 12 different functions
- High quality stainless steel blades
- Multipurpose chopper
- Unique push function
- Value for money product
- Small storage bowl
- Tough to pull the string
Borosil BCH20DBB21 300-Watt Chopper
The Dual blades of this Borosil vegetable chopper make it easy to cut spinach as well as other green vegetables. It consists of two sets of stainless steel blades with sharp edges for faster cutting.
It features a Low Noise Motor and Sharp Edged Stainless Steel Blades, and it operates with a Push Button. Comes with both single and dual blades enabling precise tomato chopping. This chopping is completed in a matter of seconds. It’s lightweight and simple to use. It includes a low-noise motor for cutting & chopping that is completely silent.
- Cut vegetables quickly
- Warranty period of one year
- The design of the ring handle is unique.
- Coconuts are unable to be cut.
- Expenses are higher than with other vegetable choppers.
Philips Viva HR2505/00 500 Watt Chopper
- Chopping onions is an unpleasant experience, so Philips developed ChopDrop technology to enable you to chop like a chef! The included basket holds in the ingredients, while 3 blades do your chopping. Dry and perfectly-sized pieces fall into the bowl, ready for their next step in your meal. Perfect for vegetables, cheese nuts and more
- The included high-speed blade allows you finely chop ingredients such as meat, nuts, herbs, chocolate and more. Finely grind meat for meatballs and tacos, or prepare homemade pesto, hummus and salad dressing
- To use simply press down on the top of the MultiChopper! No extra buttons, settings or switches. Chopping like a chef with a single touch
- The large ChopDrop basket is designed to fit a whole onion. Just peel and cut in half, and let the MultiChopper do the rest for you. No more tears!
- The 1.1 L bowl allows you to prepare all the necessary ingredients for your meal
This vegetable chopper from Philips works on electricity. It comes with 3 stainless steel blades and has a good capacity of 1.1 l. It uses a power of 500 W which helps in easy and quick chopping of vegetables. This appliance makes your kitchen advanced and up-to-date.
This electric chopper is one of the best electric vegetable choppers. It cuts vegetables in perfect shapes with the chop drop technology. Its size helps to chop a lot of vegetables or fruits at once with ease. It also comes with a 2-year warranty period.
- Automatic speed selector mode
- Uses chop drop technology
- 3 stainless steel blades
- Great power of 500 W
- Value for money product
- The storage bowl is missing
- The pull cord might cause hassle sometimes
Chef’n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper
- Color: Green
- Material: Plastic Weight: 522gms
- Package Content: 1 VeggiChop
- Size : (5.2 * 5.5 * 5.5)Inches
- Care Info : Blades, bowl and storage lid are top-rack dishwasher safe
This is one of the most efficient manual vegetable choppers which makes a hotel or a restaurant kitchen a smart one. With the help of this chopper, you can mince nuts and chop the meat as well. This has 3 sharp stainless steel blades which work with the help of pulling chords.
Chef’n VeggiChop Hand-Powered Food Chopper is a great appliance that offers hassle-free chopped vegetables. It can chop a good amount of vegetables at once. It also comes with a lid which helps to keep the vegetables covered while it is not used. It has a compact design and can also be a dishwasher.
- 3 powerful stainless steel blades
- Capacity to chop 3 cups of vegetables
- Hassle-free and easy chopping
- Large handle allows to have a good grip while chopping
- Cutting style cannot be chosen
Vegetable Choppers for Tomatoes and soup – Buyers Guide
Before you invest in the vegetable chopper for your cooking, there are a few questions you should ask yourself. You can be sure you’ve got the finest vegetable chopper for the requirements if you have a better grasp of the mealtime patterns and how you can be utilising it.
Is Cleaning a Problem?
Go for a vegetable chopper with dishwasher-safe components if you want something low-maintenance. It means you can throw it in the dishwashing tub after you’re through, and you won’t have to bother about washing hands or scrubbing to clean it up.
Do I require more than one function?
Many vegetable choppers come with a variety of blades that may be used for a variety of tasks, so it all depends on what you want to do with yours. Slicers, graters, & ribbons are common choices, so check for extra attachments if that’s what you want.
What Kinds of Meals can I Prepare?
Based on the types of cuisine you’ll be cooking as well as the number of people you will be serving, you’ll have to be sure you can handle it. Some simply come with tiny jars or containers for chopping, while others may be used as the stand-alone device with no limit on the amount of food you can make.
Is it better to have an electric over manual chopper?
Whether you are using an electric chopper or wish to chop the veggies by hand, this is perhaps the most important design aspect to consider. Many electric choppers only have one or two tasks, but manual choppers have several connections, so it is entirely based on the type of food you’ll be making.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For making a restaurant like a tomato soup, which chopper will be the best? Manual or Electric?
Well, for household use, a manual chopper will Be great for cutting tomatoes in different shapes that will make your soup delicious. But for restaurant use, hard work is needed with less time and for that electric chopper is always the best.
- How many tomatoes and vegetables can I chop and store within one chopping bowl?
You can easily chop and store 8 to 10 tomatoes with leafy vegetables at one time. But if you want to chop them in different shapes you can try cutting them separately.
- Can I make other types of soups with it?
Yes, you can easily chop any type of vegetable within a minute only. Not just leafy vegetables or fruits, any other types of fruits like dry fruits can also get easily cut with it. Any type of cutting and shopping is easier with it within a minute only!
- Can I store tomatoes for a long time in the chopping bowl?
Yes. For that, you can pick a vegetable chopper with a large sized bowl where you can easily store a large number of vegetables after cutting for a long time.
- Cautions while cutting tomatoes –
Chopping tomatoes with the knife is a challenging task, however, the Mini Vegetable Chopper is a fantastic tool that makes it quite simple. Simply wash the tomatoes as well as cut those into 6- 8 pieces, then place them in the vegetable chopper, shut the lid, as well as slowly pull string until you reach your desired size, whereupon remove those tomatoes.
- If the tomatoes are large, chop them into 8-9 pieces.
- While putting all the tomatoes in the container, remember to chop off the stem end.
- If you pull the cord upon this vegetable chopper very hard, all of these tomato liquids will come out.
There’s no doubting the numerous advantages of having the finest vegetable chopper in the kitchen, so the only decision you have to make is which design & style best matches your requirements. If you’re looking for anything electric or manual, huge or little, there are lots of great brands to choose from.
However, after evaluating the pros and cons of the best selections, we’ve determined that two stand out above the rest. When it comes to manual choppers, the Home Puff vegetable chopper is unrivalled. This model has a unique design which allows you to adjust the length of the slices, giving you more control and versatility than it has ever been.