The vegetable chopper is a compact, convenient, & easy-to-use device. However, these vegetable choppers must be cleaned after every use; if you do not clean it correctly, it will discharge a terrible smell when you open it for the next time.
Just within a few seconds, only you can easily chop all the types of vegetables and fruits into pieces. In any shape and quantity, the vegetables are ready! So, now check out these techniques to use and clean the choppers thoroughly –
The electric chopper is very easy to use. It is connected with a simple push motion, the sturdy blades finely cut fruit, vegetables, nuts, and more. Heavy-duty stainless steel shafts with a zigzag pattern cut through vegetables with ease. The one cup can easily be filled with diced, chopped, and minced veggies much quicker than chefs could cut those with a cutter with just a few pushes of a soft rubber button.
For clean & efficient chopping, the vegetable chopper mainly comes with the S-shaped blades, a base bowl, and a top cover. The cover has tiny holes that are useful for home cooks who would like to add white oil to the container while this device is being used, such as thick home – made salad dishes and dips. For easier cleaning, all the removable parts are easy to clean.
Best selling Electric Choppers in India
The more pulls on the pull cord that spins the chopper’s blades, the finer the chop; the lesser pulls, the coarse grind the chop. Avocados & onions get to be fine enough just to make bucolic guacamole after pulling the cord a few times. The twist-and-lock cover is made of a BPA-free plastic container that retains about three cups of ingredients as well as keeps fingers away from these blades. If you have more veggies chopped than you require, don’t worry about finding a carton to collect them in—just cover the bowl with the included cover and keep it in the freezer.
The manual chopper is a simple and effective chopper for tiny kitchens, casual cooks, & campers, but mise en place snobs should be aware that perhaps the cut veggies are not properly shaped. The chopper’s unique design, on the other hand, makes cleaning a breeze, especially because all of the parts are completely waterproof.
Best Selling Manual Vegetable Choppers in India
How to use these additional Features
Some manual or electric choppers have extra features. So you should know their uses first. That can improve your cooking experience easily. Vegetable choppers may include the following uses:
- Attached work bowls – Meal preparation is made easier by vegetable choppers with work bowls or catch trays, which make very little mess than other choppers. The chopped vegetables are contained in these bowls so that they don’t fall on the counter and floor. Catch trays are attached with the veggie chopper also to keep the cut produce contained until you require it.
- Egg separators – Helps to separate egg yolks & whites evenly.
- Juicer – If you like to make fruit salad dressings or enjoy a cup of fresh juice, the juicer will be very useful for you.
- Vegetable peelers – Carrots, cucumbers, potatoes, apples, & other bodied vegetables are easily peeled with vegetable peelers.
- Egg slicers – These are faster than knives at slicing eggs for salads.
- Slicing bowl – With the electric choppers, hand scrapers prevent food from accumulating on the ends of the slicing bowl.
- Storing lid – Instead of dirtying another container, a storing lid can be used to cap leftover veggies in the work container.
How to clean the vegetable chopper easily after using it?
After using the manual or the electric chopper, you must be thinking how to clean them. So, checkout the easy cleaning method –
- It’s always easier to clean a veggie chopper just after it’s been used, and doing so prevents the catch tray from staining.
- Before cleaning an electric vegetable chopper, make sure it’s unplugged, then disassemble it and rinse out any large food particles.
- Food particles may become filled in the blades of some chopper blades, which must be excluded before the razors and chopper are rinsed.
- Choppers with fewer parts are very simple to rinse than those that must be disassembled after every use, as you might have guessed from reading these steps.
- Many vegetable choppers can be securely washed in with a single dishwasher.
- Sometimes electric vegetable choppers now have dishwasher-safe sections, but always double-check the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Before storing your chopper, make sure all parts (especially the blade) are perfectly clean and dry.
Let’s Sum Up
To use and wash the vegetable chopper, all you need is lukewarm water, soap, as well as a clean towel. Electric choppers, on the other hand, cannot be cleaned in this manner. If you strictly follow all of the following instructions for using and cleaning the vegetable chopper, it will last a long time.