Stovekraft makes the Pigeon Handy Vegetable Chopper. The innovative Handy Mini Plastic Chopper is available in green color & comes with three blades. It is one of the very popular vegetable choppers in India, as demonstrated by the fact that it has over 50,000 Amazon reviews!
Because the chopper is composed of indestructible ABS plastic, it will survive for many years. These blades of the chopper are extremely sharp, which is excellent, and all three blades are made with sharp stainless steel.
Just pull the cord horizontally using this chopper, so you can easily chop both fruits and vegetables in a couple of seconds. This chopper’s material is BPA-free, making it harmless and suitable for cutting veggies and fruits.
- The chopper’s simple & distinctive design allows it to be disassembled and cleaned in under a minute.
- With minimum effort, the manual chopper chops & slices veggies in a hassle-free way.
- To utilise the simple operation, simply pull the rope, which will start the chopping process.
Chop All Fruits and Vegetables with Easiness:
The Pigeon New Handy Chopper is a great, low-cost option for all of the fruit & vegetable chopping requirements. The manual chopper chops & slices vegetables in such a hassle-free way with minimum effort, thanks to three sharp & sturdy stainless steel blades as well as a distinctive string design. Just chop the fruits or veggies to a medium size before putting them in the chopper to have an equally chopped form for fruits, salads, sabzi dishes, as well as other cooking needs.
Built of Durable Polypropylene for Long-Lasting Usage:
The chopper is built of robust & unbreakable Polypropylene, making it very durable for regular use. The triple chopping blades are constructed of tough stainless steel and thus are razor sharp, allowing you to easily cut through most fruits and vegetables. These blades maintain their sharpness also after extensive usage, allowing for long-term outstanding performance.
Easy to Clean, Use, & Maintain:
The Pigeon Handy Chopper has a simple operation that consists of pulling a small string to spin the blades, which then starts the chopping process. Moreover, the blades may be disassembled for easy cleaning & maintenance thanks to the simple design.
About the pigeon brand
PIGEON was created in 1957 by Yuichi Nakata in Japan to fulfil the demands of excellent mother & infant care. His goal to deliver quality, convenience, comfort, & simplicity in one name has created the PIGEON, the industry leader worldwide. PIGEON is the one-stop store for moms and mothers-to-be, with a product line that covers every need in pregnancy and newborn care. Pigeon is one of the most popular and reputated vegetable chopper brands in India.
With over 40 nations under its wings, it is the leading participant in today’s international marketplaces. PIGEON is a Japanese company with branches in Malaysia, India, Singapore, Thailand, China, Korea, and the United States. Singapore has been the ASEAN nations’ regional headquarters.
Pigeon was founded in 1978, is a household goods company. The business produced “Pigeon,” the first textile softener made in Korea, in September 1978. In Korea, the business controls more than half of the fabric softener industry.
Mr Nakata created his own techniques to examine the sucking process of newborns in the absence of accessible research data & know-how.
The findings of Mr. Nakata’s research have facilitated the growth of artificial nipples. Yuichi Nakata observed the peculiar motions of infants’ tongues while they drank milk. They were subsequently scientifically termed “Peristaltic Movements,” as well as they served as the foundation for all of the bottles & nipples created at the PIGEON research unit. PIGEON has committed research capacity to the sucking habit of newborns for almost 5 decades. PIGEON is now endorsed by the majority of leading medical & academic specialists, thanks to its robust scientific base.
Cooking has always been a passion that has warmed people’s hearts & homes. Good meals and joyful memories have always been an aspect of every family for many years.
At Pigeon, they apply this guiding principle to all they do. It also reflects their lifelong dedication to making cooking for the rising generation not just easier & faster, and also healthier.
Best Selling Vegetable Choppers from Pigeon Brand
Pigeon Vegetable Chopper Features
- Unique string function to chop vegetables and fruits with ease;Package Contents: 1-Piece Handy Chopper
- Eco-friendly design, no electricity required;Warranty: 30 Days Warranty, Only On Manufacturing Defects
- Made from unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting use, Material: Polypropylene (PP);Sturdy 3-blade design made from Stainless Steel, As this chopper by Pigeon can be opened and detached easily, cleaning is an easy task using lukewarm water, mild detergent and a soft cloth.Power Requirement: Manual
- Colour: Green, Material: Plastic
- Size Name: Standard
- High Quality Design
For long-term usage, the Pigeon Handy Chopper is made of indestructible ABS plastic. Polypropylene is the material that is utilised (PP). It is constructed of stainless steel and features a three-blade design.
- Assemble the function & operation of the device
The chopper is simple to open & detach. Using light detergent, lukewarm water, and a soft towel, cleaning is simple.
The procedure uses a one-of-a-kind string function to cut fruits and vegetables quickly and painlessly.
- Extra features
The Pigeon Handy Chopper may be washed in the dishwasher. For sandwiches, it can thoroughly cut carrots, onions, and cucumber.
The product comes with a 30-day warranty. It solely covers manufactured flaws at service centres.
Polypropylene, made of durable ABS plastic for long-term usage (PP).
The 3-blade design is constructed of stainless steel and is very durable. Cleaning is simple with lukewarm water, mild soap, as well as a soft cloth because this Pigeon chopper can get opened & removed effortlessly.
Manual Power Requirement
- Using the string function, you can easily cut vegetables and fruits.
- No energy is required because of the eco-friendly design.
- Green colour, plastic material
- 1-Piece Handy Chopper is included in the package.
- Only on manufacturing defects is there a 30-day warranty.
Reviews what we think about this chopper
For the kitchen, this is a fantastic tool. We’ve been using it in the kitchen at least 2-3 times per day since we purchased it. Veg salad is now my favorite meal or snack, with the chopped vegetables tossed in a spoon each of peanuts, Flaxseed powder, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, cucumber seeds. There you go.
A few pointers on how to use the device
- You must definitely cut all of the vegetables into 1 inch pieces. The vegetable chopper will help you crush them into smaller bits that are easier to chew.
- Larger pieces will become trapped in the blades & prevent you from pulling the string. If you think the string is too tight to pull, cut them into small pieces or try putting smaller amounts into the chopper. It results in a flawless mash. You no longer have weary jaws.
- For best results, pull the string 5-7 times and then twist the chopper 2-3 times. Now try to pull 3-5 times. You should then have tiny 2-4 mm chops that we can’t manually cut.
- The best feature about this Chopper is that it keeps the water content of tomatoes and cucumbers intact when cutting them.
- You can test the Chopper’s ability to chop Tomatoes, Lettuce, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber, Beetroot, Green Peppers, and other vegetables.
- Do not attempt to cut coconut chunks with the blades; they are not designed for this purpose.
Is it suitable for senior citizens?
It is simple to operate, but these blades are extremely sharp, necessitating extreme caution when cleaning or handling them.
Will it cut onions?
The handy Onion Chopper allows you to chop onions fast and simply without weeping. It also prevents odour from forming on your hands. Place the onions on the stainless cutting grid, then press the lid down for chopping in one stroke.
Can I use it to chop ice?
You may crush ice with a Food Processor properly, but there are several drawbacks to doing so. To begin with, many food processor blades are designed for chopping rather than crushing ice. To summarise, it is typically not a good idea to crush ice in a vegetable cutter.
Are spare parts available?
No, spare parts are unavailable. But you can buy them separately.
What happens if the thread gets broken?
You can take your chopper to the nearest service centre of pigeon. If it is within warranty period, they will repair it for free of cost.
Is there any chance of replacing the thread?
If within the warranty period it breaks or loses, you can easily replace the thread from any nearest service center or you can also do it yourself by watching youtube videos.
Is Extra blade available?
No. Extra blades are not available.
Can I cut carrots?
Yes. Any types of vegetables you can easily cut here without any problem.
Can we make chutney with it?
Yes, any type of chutney you can easily make with this vegetable chopper.
Can I use a chopper instead of a food processor?
Choppers are not like a food processor, cannot liquefy or purée. Whenever you need to make a precise cut and would like to regulate the size & amount, use a food chopper rather than a food processor.
What is the difference between chop and grind?
Chopping rotates the inner blade counter-clockwise to make use of the blade’s large surface area, whereas Grinding rotates the blade counterclockwise & employs a tiny sharp region on the rear.